I love to have a good supply of healthy snacks in my fridge and freezer!
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups shredded carrots (about 2 large)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick cook oats will also work)
- 2 cups flour (I use half whole wheat and half all-purpose)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 ½ tsp cinnamon
- Add sugar, butter to a mixing bowl and mix well to combine. Add yogurt, applesauce, eggs, pumpkin, carrots, and banana and stir well.
- In a separate mixing bowl stir together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add to the wet mixture and stir, just until combined.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.